Love is in the air this Valentine's Day! Here are 14 reasons why I love FE so much...
1. Someone always has chocolate when we need it the most.
2. Let's be real, Stu's pretty much got us all through our freshman year.
Biggest temptation: build-your-own pizza lunchables.
...And I haven't had one since.
3. The Galley basically never closes...a UD student's greatest joy and greatest weakness.
4. This latte being served at Heritage:
Thanks for the pic, Karina Palermo!
5. Our customers are our friends!
6. And our coworkers are our friends!
7. I get to transform into a legendary DJ.
8. FE IS ALWAYS THERE TO GET EVERYONE THROUGH FINALS!
...But let's not think about that right now.
9. Coffee. Delicious. Warm. Strong. Addictive. Coffee.
10. There's SO MANY discounts - thanks to the new FE app!
WE'RE ON IT.
11. It's more than a part-time job; FE has provided all of us with professional opportunities, internships and resume building.
12. Someone is always crafting up a new clothing design - t-shirts, joggers, quarter zips...endless FE apparel.
13. There are HOLIDAY SPECIALS at every division! Even during the forgotten holidays - the Super Bowl, Earth Day, Olympic season!
14. Brotherly, sisterly, coworker-ly love... it's even better than a giant box of chocolates!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY, UD!
AND BE SURE TO TREAT YOURSELF WITH SOMETHING SWEET FROM FE THIS YEAR. <3